Innovation Week 2018 - Resistance is Futile
Name: Innovation Week 2018 - Resistance is Futile
Date: May 15, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM NDT
Registration: Register Now
Globally, labour markets are adapting to the impact of new technology, and the demand for skills is changing to match. Come out and chat with Patrick Snider from the Canadian Chamber of Commerce about the implications for training systems and skills development that will affect your company now and into the future.
- Who is going to be replace?
- How much might retraining all of those people cost?
- What is the upside of automation?
- How are we doing at giving people the skills they need so far?
- Will every group in Canada be able to acquire the skills needed?
- What kids of connections do businesses need to build to better manage the transition?